Do you have a pair of old running shoes tucked away in a closet somewhere? Maybe you have a few pairs that you just don’t wear anymore and you are itching to try something new. “Hmmm. What should I do with them?”, you ask?
BOBO. That is the answer.
Bring one, buy one for $15 off. Traxx is hosting a Running Shoe Trade-In for anyone and everyone who is ready to purchase a new pair of running shoes. Customers can bring in a used pair of running shoes, gently used or really used, and receive $15 off a new pair. The used shoes will then be donated to Soles4Souls, an organization that collects shoes and gives them to people all over the world who need them. By trading in your used running shoes you can not only get $15 off a new pair, but you can also make a positive impact on the environment and the lives of others.
To learn more about the Soles4Souls program, go to www.soles4souls.org.
To receive $15 off your new running shoes, your trade-in shoes must abide by the criteria listed below:
Acceptable Trade-In Running Shoes:
- A used (new-ish or old) pair of running shoes that was purchased at Traxx
- Running shoes of the brands carried at Traxx including: Altra, Newton, Topo, New Balance, Hoka One One, Inov-8, La Sportiva, Brooks, Saucony
- Running shoes of the well known brands not carried at Traxx including: Asics, Nike, ON, Skechers, Adidas, Mizuno, Merrell, Salming, Salomon, Under Armour, Reebok
Shoes Not Accepted For $15 Off Discount:
- Any footwear that is not a type of running or athletic shoe
- Casual or Everyday-Wear shoes in any of the brands mentioned or not mentioned above
- Athletic shoes purchased at Walmart, Payless, Goodwill, etc.
- Running shoes that are so old and worn out that they are falling apart and can no longer be used as footwear
The $15 off discount cannot be saved for a later date. You must bring your trade-in running shoes at the time of your new running shoe purchase.
Running shoes purchased at Traxx and then returned according to the 14 day return policy cannot be used to receive $15 off of a new pair.
Your used running shoes can be traded in for a $15 off discount on any single item priced at $150 or greater. So if you’re not ready for a new pair of shoes, you can use the $15 off for an item priced at $150 or above.
Have a question? Come visit Traxx and speak with an associate, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at (336)755-2032.